Monday 13 February 2023

FEARS CAN KILL YOU

 HOW TO OVERCOME YOUR FEARS?

Day by day I was becoming weaker and weaker with my own fears . Sometimes it’s my personal life and sometimes unnecessary luggage used to kill my creativity . 

My family was disturbed due to my change of behaviour. My outburst over little issues were becoming an hectic routine . 

Then one night I thought , what I’m doing ? 

Bothering unnecessarily ? 

Killing my loveliness? 

Killing my family life ? 

Moreover killing my sleep over people who take sadistic pleasure by hurting others . 

Allah had created all of us an independent souls then why do we bound ourselves under the umbrella of scariness, ? 

 No ….. shhhhh stop … 

My innermost innate nature warned me that I’was always a brave lady ? Lady with grace and intelligence. 

My mind gave me a SHUTOUT to SHUT UP … 

Whispered …. Go and live and May Allah bless you  with your original self … 

Whispered again … shhhh .. LIVE

“ let people say what they say , you take your magic wand and change the world .. not the world let you change !!!

Sumera …. You change the world … use your wings to fly hard and wild ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment